Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • London Bike Show, worth going?
  • gbichan

As title really. Bearing in mind I’ll be flying from Edinburgh specifically for it. I’m hoping it’ll be a good opportunity to see and handle bikes/frames I’m considering. Will I be disappointed?

wobbem
    Free Member

Top tip look at the exhibitors and see how many actual bike brands are attending. 😕

igrf
    Free Member

It’s getting bigger every year and you get two shows, no three if you count the extreme ramblers outdoor bit.
    We’re hoping to have our new Carbon Covert, we’ll also have Bos Suspension and by then have the servicing set up here in the UK, we’ll have an Electric Townie Street Cruiser which is kind of cool, with its SRAM powered hub, we introduced Jedi to the joys of the Boat show Guiness stand last year, so should organise a bit of a forum drinks session if anyone’s up for it.

So yes I think it’s a way better show than your standard bike show with roadies wandering around with a 1000 yards stare.

Kryton57

It was massive last year, we spent the whole day there and just an hour at the boat show. The whole of one side of Excel was jammed with bike stuff/manufadturers.

Some good deals on MTB and Road if you keep an eye out too.

jedi

I”ll be there showing igrf that he can’t drink guiness ! :ysee you on the thursday dood 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘London Bike Show, worth going?’ is closed to new replies.