Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • london bike show
  • jedi

anyone going?
    i’m off there today for a wander and a social 🙂
    will post any good stuff i see

mrchrispy

In london village this weekend. Thinking about going on Sunday but will have family on tow.
    I suspect they’ll hate it.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

No not going, as it’s in London! (and workshop is busy)

I would like to pop into see Cy at Cotic, as new colours for Roadrat/Escapade that look good.

But mainly to chat about/check out the new Bfe 27.5 bike!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    leggyblonde
    Free Member

I’ll pop in after work. My sister is presenting the Total Women’s Cycling Awards with Manon Carpenter so I’m gonna try and blag some beer 8)

hora
    Free Member

Is it worth going to?

I remember going to one in Islington(?) years ago and I remember thinking it was a waste of a tube journey. Now its £16 each and the other end of Londinium-earth.

I’ll go if its worth it but I’d have to stump up for two tickets for (bored) mrshora too.

Tracey

Abigale will be visiting whilst she is down there tomorrow

jedi

dunno who or whats there until i get there 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nah, not for me this year. If I was in town and feeling way better than I do and the weather was proper grim then mebbies. As is I feel shite.

Only real reason for popping in would be from our Appt in town it’s just a short 10mins from the Emerates zip line, oh and a new Parlee is supposed to be on show.

rewski
    Free Member

Friday afternoon for me, looking forward to it, couldn’t make it last year.

jobro
    Free Member

Dear Jedi

Please audit all wheel sizes and report back.

This will provide definitive proof what wheel size is best for everyone.(well its as good an indicator as anything else on here)

jedi

Intense carbine available in 26 and polygon bikes…. Then we found the beer shop

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Owwww, my head!

The show gets better every year IMO. Some nice stuff around, worth a look I’d say.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Popping in tomorrow, just bought a new bike but its always nice to research the next purchase…

cannondaleking
    Free Member

I want to go but I haven’t the time, the shops halfway through a complete refit that’s taking ages to get right just putting all the tools on the new tool boards has taken most of the day and I’m still not done. On the plus side the workshop looks sooo much better for it and the new rubber stud floor is a dam site easier to clean lol. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE SOME PICS FOORRRRRRRR MEEEEEEEEE thank you.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Mr Grumpy here, TBH I couldn’t be bothered. Its not cheap and its nearly an hour each way from West London.

DPM

I went yesterday and thought it was good. Much better than the last time I went maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I liked the fact that it is now joined up with the outdoor show giving a lot more variety of stands and speakers (passed through the Tri stuff pretty quickly mind!).

I managed to hear talks from Manon, Dave Brailsford, Alastair Lee, James Cracknell and attended the Total Women’s Cycling awards. That combined with looking at shiny bits, watching the Street Velodrome, and then drinking Swiss wine with the Verbier crowd made it a very pleasant day out. And I travelled all the way from Derbyshireland to go!

cakefacesmallblock

Not been to a show since the Brum one about 3 tears ago.
    Quite looking forward to taking a day out and going for a look with one of my riding mates.
    It’ll be nice to get in on a Saturday evening without the muddy pre wash and washing machine drone for once.
    Clean dry kit to go riding Sunday.
    Note to self: leave already injured wallet at home ! 😉

rewski
    Free Member

Just got back, great afternoon, nice people and nice bikes, kinesis, enigma, cotic, Shand, mosquito, soho bikes, Brendan fairclough on the Scott stand, interesting talk with Greg lemond.,I think I even saw Brant. Best of all they were selling beavertown neck oil on draught, happy days, get down there.

m0rk
    Free Member

Going on Sunday

Rochelle Gilmore /thread

rewski
    Free Member

Beware of the leather mcn crowd, no offence.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘london bike show’ is closed to new replies.