Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Loft Conversion Recommendations North West please.
  • squin
    Free Member

Hi,

We’re looking to have a loft conversion this year and are looking for recommendations for firms in the North West (we’re Southport).

Don’t know whether to go down the general builder route and get our own plans etc drawn up (I’m led to believe that under 50m3 it will be fine under permitted development) or whether it’s better to go end-to-end with a firm.

Thanks for your help.

Stu.

squin
    Free Member

Bump for the Friday afternoon crowd 😉

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Topflite in Chorley did ours.

It wasn’t cheap, but they were convincing, professional and the standard of work was beyond criticism.

It was a full package deal, and they sorted everything from the plans and building approval to the plumbers for the rads.

We have been delighted with it.

ourmaninthenorth

No recommendations, but also in similar part of the world and about to embark on similar, so keen to understand experiences!

We’ve engaged an architect as we’re having an extension done and live in a conservation area (so have to have full PP).

Exciting!

marcus7
    Free Member

Hi stu, i could give give you my builders info but I’m not sure how far he travels, he is good though and would be able to run the whole build for you with no hassle. I’ve recommended him to a few friends and they have all been happy with his work. cheers, marcus

squin
    Free Member

ScottChegg – Thanks, We’ve got them coming around on Monday already. Good to know that their quality is decent.

Marcus – How are you Sir, not seen you for ages (my fault, I don’t get down to Delamere on Mondays now)? Please, if I can have the details I’ll give him a call. We’re also going to be having the kitchen extended in a year or so, so a decent builder that could possibly do both might be good.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Loft Conversion Recommendations North West please.’ is closed to new replies.