Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lodgers halitosis is so bad my entire house smells…..
  • DrRSwank
    Free Member

I ended up with a short term lodger recently – he’s a transfer from another country and needed somewhere to sleep while he looked for a rented house.

He has the worst halitosis in the world.

I dropped my car off for a service this morning and, as it was a nice day, enjoyed the two mile stroll home. Opened the front door and nearly fell flat on my back.

I’ve had to open all of the windows and doors to air the place out.

How can one smelly gob stink out an entire house. It’s rank.

He moves out this weekend so I’m not convinced it’s worth saying anything to him. Not sure what I’d say anyway – “Please stop breathing”?

So if anyone living in Hertfordshire can smell something bad this morning – it’s my lodgers gob!

trail_rat
    Free Member

continually offer him gum ?

wwaswas

Give him a list of all the fatal diseases that really bad halitosis might be symptomatic of and say you only brought the issue up because of concern for his general welfare?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LodgerRSlick?

ton

😯 😆

ART

Euuch! In our postgrad office many moons ago there was a bloke with a similar issue – nice guy but it actually looked like his teeth were rotting in his mouth. A quiet word with his supervisor to get it sorted or else a riot would ensure, quickly resolved the problem. I empathise… 😯

DrRSwank
    Free Member

TSY – that certainly smells like what he has been doing. Either that or he’s brushing his teeth with dog poo each morning.

It’s fair to say I’ve been burning a lot of incense while he’s been here – I couldn’t work out what it was at first, but then I got a whiff. It just seems to be a problem first thing in the morning.

I’ll go and put some mints on his pillow.

xcgb
    Free Member

Best threat title this year 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lodgers halitosis is so bad my entire house smells…..’ is closed to new replies.