• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by len37.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Loco Tuning – recommended?
  • len37
    Free Member

Hi there

I have a Fox fork which is due a service – I’ve seen lots of good feedback about Loco tuning, do these guys still come highly recommended?

Thanks!

Len

sandwicheater

Only used them a couple of times but they were cool to speak to, knowledgeable and would use again.

I’m only guessing as I only spoke to them over the phone by I’d wager they have lovely breath. Just saying like.

taxi25
    Free Member

Dropped my forks forks of lunchtime, went back to work, had a phone call a couple of hours later to say they were ready 😀 All the oil that should have been on the inside but was on the outside was back in place, so its a thumbs up from me.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Yes, they certainly get my vote – although a slight deduction in praise points for leaving the cosmopolitan wonders of a grey concrete trading estate in a former mining community in South Wales for the relative paradise of Cornwall.

Jealously is a cruel mistress.

scruff
    Free Member

Yes Loco is helpful,knowledgeable and good value with realistic turn around times.

Cornwall ?

Northwind

Very much recommended here- they talked themselves out of an expensive job for me, and did the cheaper-but-just-as-good job instead, nice one!

greyspoke
    Free Member

Another recommendation here, good reasonably priced fork service, they arranged courier pick-up and delivery.

jonnyrockymountain

Ditto as all the above, recommended.

keppoch

Yes, great service, polite and quick.

jools182
    Free Member

Very helpful, even if you’re only spending a few quid with him

Another recommendation from me

skaifan
    Free Member

Highly recommended. Hugely knowledgable. I always find him easy to deal with and willing to give you his time.

jimjam
    Free Member

Spent a long time debating various tuning options with me and seemed to understand what I needed better than I did. Was able to critique the base tune on a Lapierre Zesty and explain exactly what I thought was wrong with it (without me saying a word) and explain why in a way I could (sort of) understand.

I broke the bike before I got the shock to him though 😆

*Only small negative I would say is that I’ve recommend him to people who have since complained he doesn’t answer emails, and this was my experience too – phone calls seem to be the way.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

He’s a hell of a rider too.

spacehopper

had issues with email too.. i was using a hotmail account which could have caused the problem somewhere..?

switched to my work email… which uses gmail and the lines of communication opened!

top quality work on the custom tune on my fox shock too.. 🙂

timber

Very happy with his work, honest about what you need rather than up selling.
    Cornwall based now, so I can only drop stuff off when heading back to the mother land instead of just popping over the mountain.

len37
    Free Member

Hi guys

Thanks for all your replies, really appreciated!

Thanks!

Len

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Loco Tuning – recommended?’ is closed to new replies.