• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Loco tuning closed till the 16th?
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Just called about some shock parts and the answer phone says they’re closed till the 16th?!
    Does anyone know how to get in touch as my emails have gone unanswered and I can’t call them either.
    Suggestions please anyone care to knock on the door?
    Ya.

mk1fan
    Free Member

I understand that they’ve (Simon and his other half) have just had a baby and they are settling into family life.

Unfortunately, as a Soul Trader, it means Simon can’t gaurantee to be around for ‘work hours’ so has taken the business decision to shut down rather than offering vague promises.

wwaswas

Soul Trader

I always knew there was something devilish about that man.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Oh congrats. Makes sense I spose, still no shock for the next few weeks might be tricky.

soobalias
    Free Member

send it somewhere else?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Can’t. He’s already got it.

dyls

They should have told you of possible delays in returning the product before you sent it in to be fair.

ash.addy
    Free Member

Loco congratulations and enjoy the baby, the first few weeks together are priceless. Definately a time to be a family enjoying all the firsts and the lack of sleep.

Mugboo

If he’s already got it then no doubt he’ll sort it out long before the 16th.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Just hope he recieved them.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Simon told me he was popping in and doing the odd Job,but havent spoke to him for a few days,As others have said his wife was due to have a baby about now.So maybe he is just celebrating and enjoying a bit of family time.

rickon
    Free Member

Just paged him for you – he’s a lovely chap, and will defo sort you out.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I’m sure it’ll be ok, Missing the first few days of your youngster for the sake of some bits of metal and oil isn’t really up for debate.
    thanks all
    and best wishes again.

LoCo
    Free Member

Ok put the pitch forks down, the shocks have been found (at the local post office, no note having been left) Sorry for the slow reply to your mail from yesterday lunchtime Mikey.
    They’ll be getting delivered tomorrow and sorted then ( as long as the little one doesn’t make an early appearance)

The baby is due end of the week/early next week.

Apologies for slow replies to mails/ messages as you can imagine I have been having to look after a heavily pregant wife & toddler so haven’t had as much time to keep up with other stuff.
    We will be full open from the 19th of Novmeber, however I’ll be in and out of the workshop in the time inbetween so do mail me/ leave messages and I’ll sort stuff out, there maybe a slight delay on replies but I will get back to you 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Loco tuning closed till the 16th?’ is closed to new replies.