• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Loco Tuning
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

If anyone needs any suspension repairs/services from anyone its got to be loco tuning, i sent my forks there on friday and got to them by monday had them fixed monday and got back to me wednesday and the prices were cheap as chips! want to say a big thankyou to loco tuning !

toons
    Free Member

What did it cost?

z1ppy

Take a look and see.. http://www.locotuning.co.uk/

el_creedo
    Free Member

That is some very good pricing! I'll be sending him my RP23 soon I think – cheap and no-one has said a bad thing about Loco so far, so it's gotta be worth a try!

SOAP
    Free Member

I'll second that! Top bloke great service and a fast turnaround.
    Plus cheaper than the others.
    What more could you want:)

scruff
    Free Member

I bought some fork gubbins off him, quick and sorted with cheap prices. Will use again.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Simon is a nice dude 🙂

magowen100
    Free Member

Got to say I was impressed with the service too. I needed a couple of o-rings for my forks and a bit of oil. Didn't need 1 L of the stuff so he sent about 150ml free, I paid for the o-rings and postage only. Top service, would defo recomend and use again.

cb

Pretty similar pricing to the others isn't it?

Jamie
    Free Member

I would love to use him…..just a shame they/he never replies to my emails.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

jamie, he posts on here so a shame if he's missing custom from not using the tinterweb properly.

LoCo
    Free Member

Jamie ygm! Stupid mail system filed your message in the junk folder 👿

Thanks for all your comments guys 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Nuffin' yet….

*goes back to candlelit vigil by his inbox*

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

he spoke to me via e-mail all through the whole process so i had no problems with communication despite the long wait for the CSU to get in stock he still got back to me when it was available and sorted me out 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

Jamie, have your recieved the mail? If not mail me your phone number and I'll call you.

spock
    Free Member

If you're looking for a basic service between full services from Loco and the likes may i blatantly advertise – http://www.chippingcycles.webs.com/
    (not a replacement for a full service like you get from Loco)

PikeBN14
    Free Member

LoCo – Member
    Jamie, have your recieved the mail? If not mail me your phone number and I'll call you.

How's that gonna work ❓

LoCo
    Free Member

Well, I'm recieving mails from him, however he doesn't appear to be recieving mine, simples 😀

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Loco Tuning’ is closed to new replies.