Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Locked myself out of my car!
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

94 volvo 850…

…is no match for a wire coat hanger! 😀

it must be in the blood as |I remember my old man unlocking Richard Noble's (thrust 2 driver) metro after he did the same thing, that was up at David Hemerys house, actually David used to deliver us milk in giant horlicks jars and I once saw him hurdle a 5 bar gate!

hows that for derailing my own topic?

Suggsey
    Free Member

Try popping out the side repeater indicator and shorting the wires across-works on some models of vehicles.
    Failing that either a friendly well equipped local bobby or the local locksmiths or the AA/RAC if you are a member, they carry all the slide locks to unlock virtualy any car.

MrNutt
    Free Member

or just use a wire coat hanger?

skidartist
    Free Member

blimey a 94 volvo is pretty secure if you need a 94 volvo is pretty secure if you need a coat hanger. my old astra from that era just needed any similar looking key to open and drive it, you just needed the astra key to lock it again. I drove it from Edinburgh to Bristol only to realise when I got there I'd left my keys at home. I'd been using the keys to a works mercedes van and not even realised until I couldn't lock it when I got there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Locked myself out of my car!’ is closed to new replies.