Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lock on grips
  • clubby

I’ve got odi lock ons but want to try a different grip. Do other makes fit odi collars or its it the usual case of a different standard for each type?
    Also, looking for a thin, soft grip but with a decent width. My current ones are quite narrow compared to slide on grips. Any suggestions?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Mtb-direct imperials?

MrNutt
    Free Member

Orange do some fantastic, lo-fi lock ons, a bit harsh when new but after a couple of rides they mellow down to the nicest thin grips I’ve ever used!

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk

freeandsingle
    Free Member

Lizardskins grips use the same collars as ODI, I’m using their ‘Peaty’ grip which seem quite nice and would fit your description

allyharp

I’m pretty sure Bontrager Earl grips are the same clamping system as ODI

bland

Loads of new coloured lock on grips in at mtb direct, and they are only £8.50 if you order other things over the phone!

jimw
    Free Member

I’d second the Orange grips – I have now bought two extra pairs for my other bikes and they make a huge difference

DaveE

I also wanted thinner grips and ended up with lizard skin “Peaty”
    Look great in white with blue and red end caps.

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

I’ve just bought some Charge Sponge lock-ons. Really comfy and look like they should wear well.

gamo
    Free Member

After years of odi ruffians i have just fitted a pair of lizardskins chargers
    and love them!

poppa
    Free Member

I think a lot of grips come from the same factory, e.g. ODI/Lizard Skins.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Oury Lock ons. Nothing else feels right.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lock on grips’ is closed to new replies.