• This topic has 44 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Local News Rant: Cyclists Allowed on Dual Carruageway
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

And now my local paper is attracting haters for daring to suggest that we give cycles space when overtaking.

Added my polite thoughts.. 😉

GrahamS

It’s interesting that riding two abreast causes such consternation.

Drivers go everywhere two-abreast – even when there is just one of them they bring an empty chair along for the ride and no one seems to mind. 😀

Mind you there was one guy claiming he sees groups of 50+ cyclists riding three or more abreast every day. Which must be mightily inconvenient for him.

DezB
    Free Member

@Malvern_Rider – just reinforces what i said on page 1

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickewen
    Free Member

Bottom line is people are selfish, it’s all me me me and nobody gives a shit. Take the fella a couple of weeks back who (I presume) took offence to me filtering into the ASL box and stop at a red light – he drove into the box and revved his engine waving and jumping about DIRECTLY IN FRONT of Newcastle police station! He then close passed me before slamming his brakes on to join a queue of 20 cars. He was rather sheepish when 5 seconds later I asked him to pull over get out his car and explain WTF his problem was. Didn’t even make eye contact the massive tosser.

I really need to take the advice from my engaging wth drivers thread..

Drac

Yeah guessed a few of you had and I screenshot that same conversation as that is disturbing.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Local News Rant: Cyclists Allowed on Dual Carruageway’ is closed to new replies.