Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ll?n Peninsula
  • jaffejoffer
    Free Member

are there any good rides out of Pwllheli. i know the area is generally pretty flat but there a few big hills knocking about. Everytime we visit i bugger off to Stinkydog or CYB for a day but it’d be good to ride out the door for a change…?

owt happening at Nant Gwrtheyrn these days? although i can be at Festiniog in the same sort of time

Rorschach
    Free Member

Roadbike-yes.
    Otherwise notsomuch.

windydave13
    Free Member

There’s a little bit Rhiw way and around Aberdaron but it’s all cheeky!! 😉

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

definitely not roadbike, father inlaw rides roads every single day round there, he’d love to show us round but not my bag. he’d also absolutely rinse me too which i cant allow! anyway, probably head over to CYB and do a lap of the beast looking at the weather. was hoiping to take the fatbike too and go for a play on the beach but struggling with logistics on that one…

ticsmon

Climbed a small mountain, could be just a hill there a couple of years ago and thought it would be good on the bike. I’ll find out what it’s called give me a couple of mins

Rorschach
    Free Member

ticsmon

It’s called Garn fadryn. But doesn’t look very big on Google maps so don’t know if it’ll be worth it unless it’s only round the corner.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Cheers tics. Will check it out…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ll?n Peninsula’ is closed to new replies.