Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LLoyds cash call, what to do?
  • ianv
    Free Member

Lloyds rights issue, would you take up the take up the shares offered or give them a miss?

Anyone else in the same boat, what are you intending to do?

Cheers

steveh

Or sell yuor rights to some one else as option 3.

I'd do 1 or 3, ignoring it completely doesn't sound the best plan.

meeeee
    Free Member

i thought they sold your rights anyway if you didnt reply with any preferred option.

Dekerf
    Free Member

If you don't sell your rights somehow, or buy the share then you will loose money. Your current shares will be worth less after the rights issue.

I am not clued up on how to sell your rights though.

Chris.H
    Free Member

The other option is to use option 4, the cashless take up, which is what I have done. I don't want/can't afford to buy any more shares in them(!) but I also don't expect much back buy selling them either as I seem to remember you only get a few pence per share right.

For information, if you want to do option 3 or 4 you have to have the paperwork back by 11am on the 4 December, whereas options 1 and 2 it is 11 December.

ourmaninthenorth

What's the discount?

ianv
    Free Member

How does a cashless take up work?

Ok I get it now

boblo
    Free Member

I haven't got an option 4 on my paperwork 😮 Just:

1. Take up offer
    2. Decline offer
    3. Sell options on

forge197
    Free Member

I've taken my options up and sent them some cash, will pop the shares in the bottom draw and see what happens, might be good might be bad, they won't pay a divi till 2012 so the only upside is share growth in the near term but long term hold for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘LLoyds cash call, what to do?’ is closed to new replies.