• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lloyds Bank Statement Export. What a joke.
  • flanagaj
    Free Member

Of all the things you would think they would test, you’s expect them to be able to export your statement without it reordering entries made on the same day. It’s comically bad.

My accountancy software was failing to reconcile telling me the opening balance figure was wrong. I was scratching my head and decided to double check the order of entries online with those in the generated csv file.

Still chuckling about it now.

rosscore
    Free Member

It’s gone a bit mental only recently, it used to be a breeze, just dump the month into the csv file and open it in Excel, but something has gone awry with the spacing of the description column forcing line breaks and making the import into excel difficult, you kind of have to go down the column and edit each line that has exceeded the cell range.. Ballache.

flanagaj
    Free Member

It’s gone a bit mental only recently, it used to be a breeze, just dump the month into the csv file and open it in Excel, but something has gone awry with the spacing of the description column forcing line breaks and making the import into excel difficult, you kind of have to go down the column and edit each line that has exceeded the cell range.. Ballache.

Comical and frustrating. I did call them and they told me they were aware of “issues” around exporting.

rosscore
    Free Member

You called them and managed to get through? How long did that take? thanks by the way, they really are a loser bank, I hate that I have to deal with them.

DezB
    Free Member

Always get through to Lloyds really easily, uk call centres too. Would recommend them to anyone (even my brother, which I just did.. then he got one of those massive security calculators 😆 ) Did have to resort to screenshots for sending bank statements though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lloyds Bank Statement Export. What a joke.’ is closed to new replies.