Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Llandegla red – first visit
  • pedlad

Enjoyed a post meeting blast round here today afte a crap and busy work week. Cleared my head and it was a good fun trail. Included clearing my first double! ( happy with steep rocky and roots but make no apologies for being crap/ a woos when it comes to jumps). Being on my owni played it safe and stuck to the red but did I miss a load of good stuff not doing the black loop?

Thinking it may be good as a friday warm up for the next boys trip on the way to cyb. That’s a mixed group so is everything on the black rollable?

Edit the title.

mcnultycop

The black is all rollable.

RoterStern
    Free Member

did I miss a load of good stuff not doing the black loop?

Yes you did. But as has been said it is all rollable.

muddyground
    Free Member

The Black is a fun trail to do, and you can roll everything. The climbs within are a bit of a shocker though – steep switchbacks.

ebennett

The black is much better than the red though I’d say it’s more swoopy and jumpy than steep and technical. All rollable though, I’ve taken newbies around it and they’ve been fine*, though there are a couple of horrible climbs as muddyground said.

*Well, they came off and smacked their face, but it was on an easy bit and I’ve no idea how they did it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla red – first visit’ is closed to new replies.