Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Llandegla campsite recommendations?
  • slackman99
    Free Member

Evening,

After a ride around Rutland water today with the other half and a friend and his better half, we were mincing around the bike shop looking at the shiny things.

While looking at the very nice Mondrakers, the other halfs walk up to my friend and I and suggest that it might be fun to go camping soon, maybe somewhere in Wales.

I thought that possibly I was dreaming, or maybe low on blood sugar from the ride, but we are now planning to camp near Coed Llandegla for a few days.

Me and my mate will obviously want to take the bikes, but the other halfs may well stay at the camp site getting elephants trunk while we are riding.

To cut a long story short, any recommendations for a nice quiet campsite within short driving distance from the trails. Would like to have a bbq (and would be really good if they would let us have a fire). Also planning to take a trip to Snowdon for an amble up it, so if the campsite is within an hour or so drive from it, then all the better.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Dave

Raindog
    Free Member

Camp near Llangollen or Betws-y-Coed and drive to Llandegla if you run out of biking round there. Loads more for non bikey types to do, and loads more cycling round Betws than there is at Llandegla (I used to run a B&B in Betws and now live 5 miles from Llandegla).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Llandegla campsite recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.