Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lizard Skins DSP – finishing strip tape ?
  • iainc

anyone know if the finishing tape strip bits can be bought seperately ? One of mine (black) has peeled off and in the spirit of all the gear and no idea I’d like a new bit rather than plain electrical tape 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

I just use electrical tape when I did mine. Have the strips in a drawer somewhere, you can have them if you like.

iainc

mrblobby – that would be very decent of you, cheers, can you give me your email address ? mine’s in profile

mrblobby
    Free Member

Email sent.

tang
    Free Member

I might have one also as I like plain tape.

iainc

mrblobby, many thanks, mailed you back

tang – think I’m sorted, but many thanks

mrblobby
    Free Member

No problem. I’ve actually found two sets for different thickness tape in my man drawer. Have sent a photo. Let me know which you want.

iainc

top man mrblobby 🙂

kcal

After a few re-tapings – cable replacing, hood upgrades and the like – I ended up using roughly colour matched electrical tape 🙁

It’s the bar end plugs that fall out that I’d like to obtain separately !!
    Can never seem to get them to get in, and stay in..

mrblobby
    Free Member

I have a drawer full of end plugs too 😉

pete68
    Free Member

If you can spare some end plugs Mr blobby I’d like a pair. Ones missing after a recent trip and was thinking of getting another pack. I’m a newbury local if it helps. Email in profile.

kcal

hm, end plugs would be fab – not so fussed about colour although red would be useful.

I *think* email in my profile, too 🙂

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Liozard Skin end caps are only 99p at Planet-X or £1.49 at Winstanleys i think

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lizard Skins DSP – finishing strip tape ?’ is closed to new replies.