Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Liverpool vs. Leeds?
  • billybob2
    Free Member

Hello! I’m living in the Merseyside area at the moment. A few times, I’ve been tempted to betray the red rose and move over Yorkshire way, in particular drawn to the Leeds area and have thought about making a move to round there.

I was wondering if anyone’s got any perspective on whether Leeds is better than Liverpool in terms of jobs going, employment opportunities and all that, or it’s about the same? That’s really what would make or break considering doing it for me.

Cheers 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Probably very dependant on what you do… Not much of a short list though

Bregante

If only there were somewhere just about half way between the two that is infinitely better than the pair of them.
    😉

johndoh
    Free Member

Yeah *if*…

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Bregante – Member
    If only there were somewhere just about half way between the two that is infinitely better than the pair of them.

well bolton’s ok i suppose but, you know….

PeteG55
    Free Member

I’d guess the riding on the doorstep is going to be better on t’other side of Pennines.

slackboy

Bacup? Really?

boxelder

Bury

Bregante

I would certainly include Bury and Bolton in my original statement.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Leeds no question. Better city in all respects, closer to good riding. Note that my knowledge of Liverpool is 15y out of date and I plan to keep it that way.

loddrik
    Free Member

I’d say the above statement is correct insofar as riding is concerned. In all other aspects it’s more than 15 years out of date. Leeds probably better for employment opportunities, Liverpool’s social and nightlife way ahead. You won’t meet many people who visit Liverpool nowadays who aren’t amazed what a great place it is. Just stick to the south of the city.

It’s just a shame that any decent riding is at least an hour away.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Liverpool vs. Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.