Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Liverpool Maritime Museum. Any good?
  • Harry_the_Spider

Is it worth a visit?

I don’t mind spending the day with people who can’t say “chicken” as long as there is something to look at.

MartynS

The whole area is worth a look if your there.. Got the Tate, museum of Liverpool. Maritime museum all within a very short walk.
    Parking aT the Albert dock is (a) expensive and (b) busy the q parks near buy are just (a) expensive!

iain1775
    Free Member

Park in Birkenhead and take the ferry over
    Museum of Liverpool life definitely worth a visit, it’s next door to maritime museum, also Tate and Beatles museum at Albert dock, Duck tours of the docks area and the big wheel
    Very easy to spend a full day without leaving the area between pier head, Albert dock and Liverpool one

Liverpool wasn’t the most successful city of culture without reason

surfer
    Free Member

As Iain says park your car in Gods chosen acre and get the ferry over. The skyline is nice from the Mersey.

Enjoy

Harry_the_Spider

Need to park close by as we are taking kids without the little one’s pram.

Also we need to be away quicky.

Any cheaper parking than Q nearby? I don’t mind spending £7 for 3 hours but I’d rather spend less.

Bregante

Park in Birkenhead and take the ferry over a taxi home

FIFY

Sorry…. I can’t help myself.

Edit: My wife is now giving me daggers after I read this out loud (she’s from Wirral and we got married in Birkenhead).

Esme
    Free Member

Another vote for the free parking in Seacombe. The ferry makes it into a real adventure 🙂

project
    Free Member

Not a lot of cheap parking in liverpool we all user the cheap public transport.

There is on street parking down the side of the liver building, try water street for sat nav,

Also theres the new museum , looks like a cheese dish, albert dock,tate, maritime,anfd then you have the walker museume of liverpool and St Georges hall,which will blow your mind once inside, real court and prison cells. all free and near lime street, take the yellow cumfy bus, a diesel electric bus think thats free as well

project
    Free Member

Did you go, any feedback.

Also Wacker Quacker the semi submersible DUKW that trolls around the Albert Dock sunk on Friday, so now just road tours.

Its now classed as a submersible vehicle. 😳

globalti
    Free Member

Did you see the idiots who dress as migrants and sit stock still in the Irish migration tableau then jump up and scare the poop out of visitors? Next time I go I shall be ready for them and will chin one of ’em.

smartay

Dont knowwhere your coming from we always park at Hooton and take train, new museum of Liverpool Life super, Titanic exhibition on at Maritime museum at moment, did both on Saturday

Harry_the_Spider

Museum – Worth a visit. Lots of interactive stuff for the kids and the Titanic bit is very good.

Albert Dock – Spectacular.

Q Parking – £7 for 3 hours. Massive, couldn’t find the car then couldn’t find the exit.

Frankie and Benny’s – Good value. Free kid’s meals on Good Friday

Edge Lane Retail Park (home of F&B’s) – Post Apocalyptic.

The Big Head – Big.

project
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrtYD4T1JIY[/video]River Mersey and Pier head

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ua9TkXVEBk[/video]Albert Dock

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Liverpool Maritime Museum. Any good?’ is closed to new replies.