Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • LIVE! NOW! LIVE, no really, we're LIVE! Did I mention that it's LIVE?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

OK, so there are some miners trapped in a mine in Chile. We are all aware of this. However, why the blinking flip is the news LIVE from the pithead where “absolutely nothing is happening, Brian”

FFS, just show footage of one of them coming out, then perhaps cover the last man out on the main news but this pathetic rolling news frenzy shows what’s wrong with 24hr rolling news.

nonk
    Free Member

speculative toss flashy.

the news that is, not you.

MoreCashThanDash

Dead right about 24hr news filling it’s time with nonsense and talking heads – a major step backwards for humankind when it was created!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Don’t watch it then you t1t!

Footy’s on. ITV1.

Very dramatic national anthem there, from the Montenegrans….

Davy
    Free Member

TBH it’s more interesting than watching endless repeats of Vince Cable bending over and selling his dignity to the tories, and ensuring that only the rich will be university educated.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Footy’s on. ITV1.

*Makes mental note to avoid ITV1 for some time*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You’re a miserable sod flashy 😀

project
    Free Member

c4 news tonight, live from leeds univercity tudents union bar, live demonstration by a few students who ran on and through some papers, Jon Snow handled it well, just ignored the lower working classes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

surley middle class rebellion lower classes would have chinned him.
    I do hope it was an accurate through by the tudents 😉
    Cpt What i do in this situation is turn my tv off but keep staring at it. Exactly the same amount of information is still given to you but it is much quieter and you save electricity
    HTH
    remember the olden days when they just used to say there was no news and not broadcast. Today we get 8 hours of people twittering on whilst nothing much happens,….well if that is what I wanted to listen to I would put on TMS.

clubber
    Free Member

When I was 5, I asked my dad what they’d show on the news if there was no news. He said that there’s always news even if it’s just ‘Dog chases chicken’.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not a great 1st half. Lots of possession, but no end product.

brakes
    Free Member

I’ve been down the deepest mine shaft in Europe.
    INTERVIEW ME! INTERVIEW ME! I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY!!!!!1111oneone

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pfft. Poor. Good performance from Gerrard, as to be expected, but not much else tbh. Gareth Barry; forgot he was on the pitch for most of the game. Why can’t he go and play for Wales like his name would suggest?

Should’ve had a penalty mind, and if their one shot on target had been a couple of inches lower, it would’ve been very embarrassing.

locomotive

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4pY3QtiGyo[/video]

votchy
    Free Member

and if their one shot on target had been a couple of inches lower

If it had been on target it would have been a goal, hitting the woodwork is off target 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘LIVE! NOW! LIVE, no really, we're LIVE! Did I mention that it's LIVE?’ is closed to new replies.