Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Live from Space – Channel 4
  • tacopowell
    Free Member

Anyone watching this?

Can’t but help its a little dumbed down with Dermot O’Leary,

Want to get more in-depth with the questions rather than asking them to preform cartwheels!

mikey74
    Free Member

I am slowly forming the opinion that he is the wrong person to be presenting this. I can’t make my mind up if he is being sincere as well: Some of his “enthusiasm” seems a bit forced.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Can’t help but think that BBC would have done a better job of this opportunity, The Sky at Night team would have been great.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yeah, same. When I saw it was on Channel 4 I assumed it wouldn’t be as good as it could be.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

It’s Channel 4,be thankful it’s not Davina Mccall shouting every third word and demanding an astronaut leave the ISS

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve given up treating it as a science program: I’m just enjoying the Earth views and the live internal shots.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Me too. Turn the sound down and play Prodigy – diesel power! :O)

scuttler

Not science – Kids TV, which is why I’ve recorded them. We all watched a bit live earlier with the iPad and ISS Tracker crossing S. America and into the darkness (it is live). They are enjoyable but utterly dumbed down with standard Jill Douglas lines of questioning “How did it feel…”.

slowoldman

Why do all documentary programs these days have to be accompanied by shit music? It doesn’t improve the presentation.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Thought Dermot was ‘ok’ but my 1st choice would’ve been Patrick Moore (not possible considering he’s not around any more) or Patrick Stewart, (or Prof Cox?)

slowoldman

Philomena Cunk might have been a better choice.

Oh and why oh why the shit music smeared over all documentaries these days. It’s like watching “The Disney Wonderful World of Facts”.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Live from Space – Channel 4’ is closed to new replies.