Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Live football streaming online?
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Could someone point me in the direction of "free" online resource streaming todays football – in particular the Edinburgh derby?

thanks

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

myp2p.eu is normally a good place to start. Or Veetle

grumm
    Free Member

or justin.tv

It's generally a bit of a pain in the arse though – you are unlikely to find a good stream that will work for the whole game.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

justin.tv is good, though myp2p.eu often leads to there anyway. But it's true about finding a good stream. I suspect Hibs v Hearts will not have the kind of problems with demand that any ManU/Liverpool/Arsenal gets…so the quality of the stream should be a bit better for this one. Hmmm, just thinking, for the same reason, there probably won't be as many streams which kind of bolloxes up my point 😕 🙄

grumm
    Free Member

I read somewhere that the Premier League or Sky or someone employ teams of people to hack or overload the streaming sites to **** them up.

MussEd
    Free Member

Got it, cheers lads. Desperately trying to avoid going to the boozr all day, so hopfully can just watch the game here on the settee.

GGTTH!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No worries 🙂 (unless you're supporting Hearts, in which case I hope the internet breaks north of the border 😈 )

MussEd
    Free Member

GGTTH – Glory Glory To The Hibees.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Leeds are free on FA website. What other match could you possibly want to watch?

fwb2006
    Free Member

Inbred456
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Live football streaming online?’ is closed to new replies.