Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Little Urn
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rugby threads seem to work well with one per season/series, Mike. Why not the same here?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fair enough can change the name, just with the length of the series and the gaps I would imagine it to drop off the pile a long way

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/game-on-first-test-spoilers#post-5142994

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’ll get bumped soon enough!

🙂

When’s the toss? 1045?

yossarian
    Free Member

just now apparently, we are having a bat

Agar included for the aussies – 19 years old, a spinner and KP to face. Good luck young un.

zokes
    Free Member

So, what’s been happening then? Is the scoreline (185/6 currently) as bad as it sounds, or are Jimmy and co. likely to have similar impact to Siddle?

uwe-r
    Free Member

I blame the other thread.

We need to start a whole new positive vibes thread tomorrow AM. Jimmy to take 5 wickets before lunch tomorrow.

zokes
    Free Member

This thread had plenty of positive vibes. I blame that MWS fella for starting the pessimistic new one.

In Perth for a couple of days so I get a bit longer in the evenings before I have to start snoring. But… The stupid place I’m staying doesn’t seem to have TV signal so just got TMS on the laptop.

uwe-r
    Free Member

How is Perth Zokes? I enquired about a job there the other day!

zokes
    Free Member

Nice enough, but a long way from anywhere (even by Australian standards). Been considering a move over here from Adelaide, but too settled really.

I should get my arse in gear and come over here on holiday and see a bit more

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Little Urn’ is closed to new replies.