Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • Little things that annoy you a lot
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

aleigh – Member

Middle lane hoggers annoy me – there were many out in force yesterday (idiots!)

I drove to and from Bristol almost exclusively in the middle lane, I like to give both slow and fast people the chance to overtake me, its only fair!

Smee
    Free Member

Mr Nutt – if you did a 540 degree turn you would be heading back the way you came. 😀

Lummox

People (acne riddled yooof’s) spitting every 20 steps when they have absolutely no need to.

The oap driving hour 0915-1100, where every doddery old bugger decides to hit the road and drive at a maximum of 50% of the legal limit.

People who steam up the onslip of the motorway before diving across to merge, despite the fact everyone else was merging quite nicely 200m back.

Peoples lack of common courtesy, it isn’t that hard to say ‘thanks’ or ‘excuse me’

aracer
    Free Member

People who think the road outside their house is their personal private parking space 😉

people who don’t realise the petrol pump filler pipe will reach over to the other side of their car hence causing people to wait

Don’t know why you should find that annoying – it just means that there are empty pumps available to those who don’t want to wait.

redted
    Free Member

Controversial one, people who don’t / can’t post pics of what they’re selling in the classifieds section, then say email me for pics! They presumably have have the pics or access to a camera, but can’t be a#@$d to follow a tutorial on a hosting site. It ain’t rocket science. Never understood it and never bought anything off anyone on here who hasn’t posted a pic with the ad. There, I’ve said it now.

Royston
    Free Member

Great thread, very amused. and my contribution – it pisses me off when people refer to arithmetic as maths, and pass off there inability to do a simple calculations by claiming they’re part of something much/a bit more complicated

Stoner
    Free Member

haha aracer. If I see your wagon up here it get’s special treatment!

Anyway, you’r eligible for a free car parking permit! 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

I drove to and from Bristol almost exclusively in the middle lane, I like to give both slow and fast people the chance to overtake me, its only fair!

Tsk, that’s terrible 😯

ourmaninthenorth

I hate BBC Radio 5 Live. It’s like the Daily Mail-lite on the radio.

No it doesn’t need to be reduced to reactionary right wing nonsense. Yes there are sports other than football. No, you don’t need a phone-in to establish that the vast majority of the population are ignorant nincompoops.

Gilles

I get annoyed when a celebrity opinion get more recognised than an expert one.

ourmaninthenorth

aleigh – Insincere people and I’ve met a fair few of them, most of which I no longer speak to because I can’t be bothered with having people like that in my life

You mean “most of whom”! How ever are we to have a good moan thread if it’s full of mistakes like these?

B minus.

Dear.

jackthedog
    Free Member

Jimmy Krankie.

rOcKeTdOg

how about insincere people you’ve never met? i don’t like them much either

gavinski
    Free Member

arriving late for a forum thread to find all my favourite pet hates have been taken already.

people who sit next to you on the bus, but don’t move when a double seat comes free, then when you say excuse me to get off, they promptly get up and move to another seat – AAARRRGGHH

aracer
    Free Member

Anyway, you’r eligible for a free car parking permit!

For outside your house? Why thank you very much!

Not eligible for any other sort, as strangely whilst we pay Malvern Hills council tax we don’t pay Conservators’ precept as we’re out of their area. Mrs aracer does have a full price permit though as she tends to come with mini aracer.

I’ll make sure I park well down the road where you’ll not spot my car…

Oh, and back on topic, people who get wound up by other people sitting next to them on the bus.

gavinski
    Free Member

it’s not the siting next to me – it’s the not moving to a free seat that’s the problem

if we’re playing that game – people who can’t understand why i’m not happy with something or who try to wind me up just for the hell of it 😉

lunge

Drivers pulling out to the right before turning left. If you were driving a truck or a bus this would be acceptable, but you’re not, you’re driving a Nissan Micra, please stop it.

andym
    Free Member

People who can’t be bothered using a shift key (you know who you are). And I’m not talking about the odd line or two it’s often paragraph after paragraph. How much effort does it take to press the shift key? If you can’t be bothered putting a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence what’s the point of putting any punctuation at all? Or why not put the whole thing in capital letters?

Anyway – if you can’t be bothered to type properly I can’t be bothered to read what you say.

aracer
    Free Member

people who start sentences with a conjunction.

aracer
    Free Member

…and people who post solely to claim the 100th post.

aleigh
    Free Member

You mean “most of whom”! How ever are we to have a good moan thread if it’s full of mistakes like these?

B minus.

Dear

And people like this who have nothing else to do but criticise other people posts 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

how about insincere people you’ve never met? i don’t like them much either

you got it!

EdwardH

My mother and Father in-law. The poisonous, idle, scheming, ignorant, bigoted, slimy, poisonous – did I already do poisonous, just to make sure poisonous, backward pair of NED’s I have ever had the misfortune of becoming acquainted with.

Also the aforementioned couple, who dont have the common decency to be on the other side of the street, writhing in agony as their clothes burn, so I can pointedly ignore them and NOT cross the road to p1ss on them to put out the fire of social cleansing that has so fortunately afflicted them.

Oh and the seemingly never ending flow of kn0bs who park on double yellow lines, so they can just “pop into” the post office, even though the town car park is free and there are plenty of spaces around the town. The lazy idle b’stards

jimster
    Free Member

Coffin dodgers who insist on shopping at lunchtime, when they have all day to do it.

Supermarkets who put the slowest person in the store on the express till.

Folks who have no off road parking, then moan that they can’t park outside their house. You are parking on the public highway at the end of the day – don’t like it buy a house with a drive!!

Keva
    Free Member

people who don’t indicate when driving

supermarkets who put 16/17 yr olds working the basket checkout on Friday & Saturday evenings – they’re not old enough to to sell alcohol & everyone has either a bottle of wine or a few beers in their basket !

-m-
    Free Member

Dithering.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Litter. watching someone throw something on the floor, yards from a bin sometimes, really gets on my nerves.

johnny63

Phil Jupitus, Sky Sports presenters, American golf commentators & presenters, David Harmon’s continual wretched drivel
    and
    people who refer to things that they’ve actually seen as being ‘unbelievable’ – you just saw it – AARGHHHHH!

Macinblack
    Free Member

People who can’t be bothered to return the shopping trolleys they use to the collection points.
    People who park on the chequered boxes at the closest point to the supermarket entrance rather than a free space 20 yards away.
    People driving whilst using their mobile phones.
    Tom Cruise.

ajf
    Free Member

People using double negatives! “I ain’t done nothing” really raises the hackles.

Cars overtaking then turning left in front of you, forcing you to brake hard.

noteeth
    Free Member

Housemates who insist on whacking the heating up on constant over winter – and who then express great surprise at the size of the subsequent gas bill.

There’s going to be some enforced jumper knitting… 😈

zaskar
    Free Member

Little things that annoy you a lot.

Hmm sorry can’t think of any. Life is short to waste!

Ok the ppl moaning on this thread annoy me ye feckers stop moaning.

chakaping
    Free Member

Phil Jupitus

Hardly little though, is he?

He’s actually a really, really nice bloke. The nicest famous person I ever had to interview (apart from Beryl Bainbridge).

The fact that he’s so nice is probably he gets given so much telly work, because he isn’t very funny.

nonk
    Free Member

David Harmon’s continual wretched drivel

are you mad would you rather have duffers? or carlton kirby?

silverpigeon
    Free Member

1. Kylie. I’m sorry but I just can’t stand the talentless, antipodean dwarf.

2. People that post using text speak.

But that’s all

winstonsmith

singletrackworld

Soup
    Free Member

Packets of rice or pasta where the plastic used is so flimsy, it’s impossible to open it without the whole thing splitting and the contents end up all over the worktop.

Do I need to get out more?

psychle
    Free Member

Litter. watching someone throw something on the floor, yards from a bin sometimes, really gets on my nerves.

watched a guy throw a cigarette on the ground whilst standing next to one of those purpose placed ciggie disposal bins… said him ‘eh mate, look to your left’ he replied ‘**** off you ****, mind your business’ and walked off… he right royally p1ssed me off 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Kylie. I’m sorry but I just can’t stand the talentless, antipodean dwarf.

if you look that cute you don’t need talent :o)

uplink
    Free Member

Can’t read all these to check if it’s been done but ………..

Those f**kers that start to overtake you on a motorway & then slow down when they get along side forcing you to brake hard to avoid running into the back of something.

On a similar note – people that won’t move from the middle lane to the outside lane to prevent a similar circumstance as above

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Little things that annoy you a lot’ is closed to new replies.