Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Little screws on older Marzocchis that get lost easily.
  • scruff
    Free Member

You know, when Marzocchis were proper but all the little bolts fell out. Need one for the compression adjuster on 06 Z1’s. Anyone know what can be used in its place thats the same size? Windwave/ukbikestore dont have any instock.

What about using the one off the hose guide?

singlespeedstu

Is it just a grubscrew?

Give us a rough idea of size and I’ll see what I’ve got floating about.

solamanda
    Free Member

Is it a top cap adjuster screw? I have some junk broken Z1s I could steal one off. Email me.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

If its the tiny one from the bottom of the fork leg it appears to be the same size as an elctrical screw – the type that holds switches to the back boxes. 3mm ish accross the threads.

I have lost that screw and the knob off my Z1s – but as I never fiddled with it I have ignored it but one of those screws seems to fit the thread

scruff
    Free Member

litte dome headed hex bolt that is supposed to fix the compression adjuster on at the bottom of the leg. I had the part number somewhere…

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I gave up fitting them- you can adjust the forks with the red adjuster minus the screw. then pop it off, and put it somewhere safe.

Did Windwave give an eta for new stock?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sorry – just double checked – its not an electrical screw – that was a rougue one in my electrics box

Its M3 99% sure – I have a box of m3 bolts and they fit the thread

scruff
    Free Member

Waiting for my compression adjuster to be delivered as it will be lying in the undergrowth somewhere on Cannock Chase along with the shitty little screw.

Its this, no eta as yet. http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk/product/-1/520278/marzocchi-adjuster-screw.html

thanks TJ, will try that. It’ll be superglued in place once I find something that fits.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Scruff – have you seen my second post>

scruff
    Free Member

Yeah, will go over B&Q I think.

Ta All.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Little screws on older Marzocchis that get lost easily.’ is closed to new replies.