Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • litter dumping halfwits .do 2 wrongs make a right ?
  • oldfart

Parked at Lydeard Hill on the Quantocks today .There are 2 benches with glorious views .A couple were sat on one .Behind the bench was a load of the usual stuff.Mc Donalds wrappers etc .So i started picking the stuff up with the intention of taking it home.Said to the couple i take it thats not your rubbish ? No they replied we were looking at as well !!!! So i picked it up and he got up and started helping.Then with my hands full i went back to my car .He followed asked if my boot was undone and promptly opened and put all the rubbish he's picked up in my car !Said your a good lad got in his van which was parked next to mine and buggered off!!!!!
    I was speechless .That was almost as bad as the morons who left in there in the first place .What really gets me though is what do these idiots think happens to the stuff they chuck down ?

colnagokid

They dont give a flying f~#k about what happens to it, hence the litter, It really pisses me off!!! 👿

Nick

I used to clear up the litter and broken glass in the kids playground whilst fat smoking mums sat there happily letting their little ones play around it.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

struggling to understand – he helped you pick up litter, he put it in your car with teh rubbish you picked up? where is the problem??

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Hoarder ! 😀

deft
    Free Member

Litter rage carries me around trail centres effortlessly

oldfart

ROFL just thought as he's picked some up after my prompting he would have taken it home ?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why when it was obvious you were doing the clean up, he lent a hand. Fair play imo. Why "pollute" 2 cars when its clear that you would dispose of said rubbish?

aracer
    Free Member

What were you going to do with the rubbish if he hadn't helped you at all? Is it that much more difficult to get rid of the rubbish he picked up along with the rubbish you picked up?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘litter dumping halfwits .do 2 wrongs make a right ?’ is closed to new replies.