Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Listen, i tried, i really, really tried……
  • maxtorque

But sometimes, inevitability is, well inevitable. So, my Postie was faced with the prospect of trying to get this through my letter box this morning:

DOH, sorry Mr Bank Manager. Resistance was futile…….. 😉

#moreendurothanyou

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’m hoping when I get home tonight theres a box waiting for me with the words ‘Bos’ and ‘Deville’ written on it. New fork Monday 🙂

weeksy

LOL you can afford it… enjoy !

mrhoppy

I’ll quite happily claim full responsibility for that. 🙂

thepurist

Box could do with being “murdered out”. Enjoy the increased gnarr of your enduro-ness

Tracey

I also tried, no post box at work but just got 2 new rotors from CRC and some more Scott stuff from Start Cycles. That’s after 3 deliverys last week. Have tried both pairs of gloves on and they fit. Resisting trying on the 3 pairs of shorts till I get home if I can wait that long as they do look nice.

maxtorque

mrhoppy
    I’ll quite happily claim full responsibility for that.

Yup, thanks to a quick spin on Mr Hoppys Pike equipped steed at Llangdella a couple of weeks back, I’m officially totally enduro now. At some point i might actually have to do one. An Enduro that is……. 😉

mrhoppy

I think you’ll find its a gnarpoon not a steed, yours being a mince tank due to having more than 150mm travel :-p

matt_outandabout

Yes, yes. Will you sell me the old fork for £2.37 and a crunchie?

maxtorque

No. The “old” fork is a FOX, and therefore you will have to pay more for it second hand that i brought my Pike for new………. 😉

Actually, it’s gonna get “hand-me-downed” to my C456!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Listen, i tried, i really, really tried……’ is closed to new replies.