• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Listed buildings / statutory notice building works advice needed
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Does anyone have any advice / experience of restoration of Listed buildings under statutory notice in Scotland?

My building is undergoing major works and I am in dispute with the architect in charge about the scope of work and some of the detail of the works. He has made a series of IMO poor decisions some of which I have managed to get changed by getting historic Scotland involved. In short the building needed stonework repair but the project has crept. He want to do stuff like altering window sizes and roof repairs that are not copies of the original. The whole situation is rather complex – too much to put on a thread but if anyone has experience of this sort of situation I would be really really grateful if they could contact me – jeremyDOTpascoeATbtinternetDOTcom

Anyone who wants a laugh at my expense the total bill is approaching 1.5 million and my share is approaching £100 000 – and I appear to have no say in what is done.

Ta muchly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Listed buildings / statutory notice building works advice needed’ is closed to new replies.