Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • "Lip up Fatty" & other steeds: my stable (weapon content)
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Was tidying up the 9zero7 today (any ideas for sand repelling chain-lube?) So I had to take a pic and post it up here…(I know it’s ugly and too small!)

R0011103 by alan cole, on Flickr

OK I know it’s too small!…this is the one that might get a disc mount and become a crosser.

R0011104 by alan cole, on Flickr

And finally, teh Heckler, the FS with teh best lines EVER!

Anyone know where I can get spare screws for my BT socket?

R0011102 by alan cole, on Flickr

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice to see the pron included in the DVD shelves there.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Squirt lube

RealMan
    Free Member

Nice tennis courts. Far too many triples though. 2nd one could use a chain.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Your bikes are ugly and too small apart from the Heckler, that’s just ugly.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heh the ‘courts are grat fun, everyone that plays is crap but worth watching, few honeys though 🙁

CFH them’s mah dvds, no yours!

Mike, any trail or any road, any time 😡

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Mike, any trail or any road, any time

Pfft, eat my dust.

cynic-al
    Free Member

🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

heh..

geoffj

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Putoline chain wax (the tin, not the aerosol) it actually hardens to a wax, not lie ‘wax lube’ actual wax. Still gets eaten by mud, but no chain lube is 100% infallible. Also keeps cassettes looking clean for ages as it doesn’t coat everything in black oil.

geoffj

Putoline chain wax (the tin, not the aerosol) it actually hardens to a wax, not lie ‘wax lube’ actual wax. Still gets eaten by mud, but no chain lube is 100% infallible. Also keeps cassettes looking clean for ages as it doesn’t coat everything in black oil.

You are TJ and I claim my £5

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ha ha I just squirted all over the chain so I’ll leave the TJutoline for another time.

coastkid
    Free Member

Squirt lube is ace for beach riding, the chainline stays clean and nothing sticks to it, i swayed away from it for a while and used rock n roll from TBC Edinburgh (the red road stuff) which i ordered by mistake instead of the mtb stuff! but it too is good, but seems to leave a red coloured wax which looks a bit weird-ish 😀
    whatever wax lube you use you will get rust issues on the chain unless it is a rust proof KMC or Dura ace etc chain that has a zinc coating.
    The large bottles of Squirt lube seem to have been out of stock though for ages here in UK 👿

brakes
    Free Member

that’s the first fat tyre bike I’ve seen with gears and suspension so good on you for having a not too niche, niche bike
    it is ugly though but it’s remarkable what a nice svelte saddle can do and maybe a betterly* aesthetic bar and stem
    *can I do that?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘"Lip up Fatty" & other steeds: my stable (weapon content)’ is closed to new replies.