Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Line Painting Muppets!
  • grtdkad

Can't quite believe it…

Muppets…

Rockhopper
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In fairness, if your not trained to do something you shouldnt do it. I read through an internal report on a guy being killed today becasue he didn't have the correct training (and therefore permit to work) on a project. He subsequently was blown to pices as he used the wrong equimpent. All he was unsing was an air compressor (like the ones you do your tubeless tyres with, do you have the right training?), just the wrong one for the job.

They were probably told never to do something theyre not trained to do eg: van brakes down, call the AA, don't stick your fingers in the engine because you think you can fix it, you arent trained, you might forget to switch it off, remove battery connections etc and end up missing a hand. But then the daily wail/STW reports this as "incompetent council worker cant spot that the fan belts come off and wastes taxpayers money waiting for the AA all day".

How do they know that bagers dont have some horendous disease, or that decaying doesnt release toxic spores that kill. Neither may be true, but you need to be moderately experienced in dealing with these things in order to know what precautions to take.

sofaking
    Free Member

winner of the "over reaction to a thread" award goes to thisisnotaspoon
    😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

just saying, when our glorious leaders the lizzard people come I will get my reward 😀

ski
    Free Member

Vodka + Russian road worker =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWmlju_a3k

😉

Cougar

'Businessman Kevin Maul was on his way home from work when he noticed the break in the lines.

He said: "I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw this poor old badger who had been there over a week.

"I'd seen him every day as I went by and wondered if he was going to be picked up."'

So, he's seen it, not picked it up, and then sees fit to criticise someone else for not picking it up either? Arse.

aP
    Free Member

Well, he's a businessman from Winterbourne Dauntsey, isn't it?

highclimber
    Free Member

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Line Painting Muppets!’ is closed to new replies.