Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Line of Duty 3
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

If we are getting all picky, DI Cotton one minute had steri strips, the next he didn’t, then they were back again.

Gary_C

The fat councillor, ‘Dale Roach’ that the boys at the ‘care’ home had to call Mr Smith…

Dale Roach = Rochdale. Mr Smith. Hmmm…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well…
    Just watched all 3 series in a week 😕
    Awesome TV up until about 20 mins of Rambo… didn’t need it, riding the truck was a bit Merican really.

But even more inexcusable was the blue suit, you had armed police all over and nobody shot the man wearing the shit blue suit!!!

convert

Had been brilliant up until the first shots were fired but turned into a silly far-fetched scenario stretching credibility.

Whilst the whole tagging a lift on the lorry and ‘wonder shot’ bit took it a bit far I thought the text to the armed officer outside the interview room and exit was a nice twist I didn’t see coming. Not sure why they couldn’t leave it at that with him escaping and going into hiding to potentially reappear in future series.

avdave2

I was watching about 5 minutes behind real time when the Humax box decided to do a reboot!!! It hasn’t done that for months and months. It stopped the recording as well so couldn’t use that either. If I’d been armed that box and the tv and most of the rest of the house would have gone the way of the glass wall in the police station. Had to wait for this morning to get it on Iplayer. I agree about the end, I think a better end would have been the armed officer outside responding to the text by shooting Cotton. It’s all far fetched of course but once he was no longer useful they’d have got rid of him.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Not sure why they couldn’t leave it at that with him escaping and going into hiding to potentially reappear in future series.

They probably couldn’t get a booking slot for that ‘Police Station’ again.

It was only a few weeks ago that the same station was appearing in the Shetland Police Drama…but that was Glasgow.

thepurist

Agree that it was possibly the most gripping 75 mins or so of TV I’ve seen in a long while, but the end was quite out of character with the rest of the series. I’d rather have seen dot taken down and then have the rest of his network working to get him out in the next series.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

As others, liked it but for the ending, made me laugh how long it took for the armed response to get there, but 10 seconds later the 30 police had the place cordoned off & the ambulance service were fully in attendance, at least The Night Manager was all James bond from the beginning 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Line of Duty 3’ is closed to new replies.