Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Liked our BookFace page yet?
  • chipps

Unashamed plug for Singletrack’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/singletrackmag/ purely because we’re about 58 likes away from a half million and it’s a great milestone.

So, if you use Facebook and you don’t already like our page, please nip over and help us reach another milestone. (to add to Issue 100 back in September and our 15th birthday coming up in three weeks…)

Cheers!
    Chipps

oldfart

Mornin’ couple of things , remember many moons ago you ventured west to deepest darkest Zummerzet for a ride and a mag article ? Many moons ago before bikes became ” standardised” 🙄 Fancy a return visit sometime now I’ve reached the grand old age of 60 . :(.
    I’ve got a question for the STW staff collective to discuss over today’s sarnies 🙂
    I see you are testing a Chromag in the next issue , if you were me and had a Kona Raijin , Ti 29er 100mm travel ( you knew that ! ) and a a Kona Process 134DL would you blur the edges by selling the Raijin and buying a slack 140mm travel H/T like a Chromag or the new P7 ? Should I forget the itch I think needs scratching , stop overthinking and enjoy / embrace the difference ? Interested to know what the team think 😀

oldfart

Oh BTW already liked yer FB page 🙂

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Chipps probably still hasn’t got all the mud off from that weekend!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Already ‘like’ the FB page,keep up the good work!

binners

Its saying on there that theres a magazine?

Did anyone else know about this?

oldfart

Lol Scienceofficer , remember it being pretty grim !

akira

I think its just a colour pamphlet with the forum rules printed on it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Liked our BookFace page yet?’ is closed to new replies.