• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Davy.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Like your cars?
  • 0091paddy
    Free Member
    neilsonwheels
    Free Member

redthunder
    Free Member

Saw one the other day. Only car I really took notice off!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Very arriviste, Mansory. H.J. Mulliner, Park Ward it is not.

Now this is car pron – http://www.continental.org.uk/index.htm

0091paddy
    Free Member

I’m a young-un (ish), so I really don’t appreciate the older cars perhaps as much as I should!

Serious Wheels is very good for looking at nice vehicles…

alwyn
    Free Member

You want a real mans car.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oddly enough, I was just looking at Serious Wheels for this…

Filth. Utter filth.

roundwheels
    Free Member

my alfa romeo 75 twin spark 😀 abut like all alfa’s the rust ate it 😥

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aston’s rather rare Project DP212

Pretty car….

DP214

DP215

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

just out of curiosity what does everyone think of this (the future of motoring?)
    not a bad price either I reckon.

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

that aston is REALLY nice. I do like this though. although I suspect they will get rare as they continue to fall to pieces by the road.

alwyn
    Free Member

CFH I know a rather extraordinary story about one of those Astons, which ended up with a 17 year old acquiring one for £700 it ended up him selling it for £110k.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

One of the DP Astons? For £700? Cripes! Those things are like hen’s teeth.

If we’re talking Newport Pagnell, my personal lust item would be one of these;

One of the last of the proper handbuilts. A real brute of a car, 600bhp and a noise that could wake the dead.

alwyn
    Free Member

Yeah. He went with his father to the Nuerburgring for his 17th birthday to drive his dads mustang and acquired it.

They were classic are enthusiasts constantly buying and doing up cars in their converted garage. In France they saw a small add in the local classifieds for an old car, this thing was at the bottom of an old man’s garden and he had been planting flowers in it. They took it off his hands for £700 and trailed it back to the UK. After cleaning all the soil out of they got the engine going and found out the gearbox worked, after that they cleaned up the chassis and went to get it sprayed (still not knowing what it really was). They sprayer they use was really into cars and went about trying to find out what it was. Turned out it was a Prototype LeMans Aston. They thought about keeping it but eventually sold it at auction. It was a bit sad really, he bought a racing BMW M3.

samuri
    Free Member

That C type is a work of art.

igm

Got stuck behind a C type in the queue for the fast ferry after Le Mans weekend.
    He had a C type; we had a Peugeot 406 with 150 bottles of wine in it. With most cars I might have called that a draw, but no. And when it started up the sound was breath taking (in a “relaxed, I’m not trying, but if I did” sort of way)

zaskar
    Free Member

If I won the Euro Lotto I’ll buy all of the above.

But the chance of that happening-haha better put mudguards on my bike!

Ferrari?

Yum!

Jimbo
    Free Member

waihiboy
    Free Member

i would cut one of my legs off if i could have a mustang, seriously i would….

have you heard one up close, amazing!

😥

Davy
    Free Member

i would cut one of my legs off if i could have a mustang, seriously i would….

I’d cut my legs off if I had to drive one too… 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Like your cars?’ is closed to new replies.