Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Like Renthal grips but bigger?
  • bgd
    Free Member

Love the feel of my Renthal grips but have quite large hands and find them a bit too narrow, especially on long descents. Is there anything similar in feel but chunkier?

Cheers

somafunk

Odi Elite grips perhaps?, i have a set of the pro’s put aside for a new bike and they feel nice n’ chunky in my hand

Suggsey
    Free Member

Uberbike lock on giant grips…..I ordered some as I have size 12+ hands…..I no longer have either collar digging in one side or the other of my hand and they’re super fat…fatter than Lizard Kin Northshores and were only £11.99!!!!!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bgd
    Free Member

Thanks guys, will look into those

davosaurusrex

Chromag Squarewave XL. Can be hard to find but they are the shiz. The raised bit in the centre makes them really comfy

RustyNissanPrairie

^pah! ODI Longneck @230mm
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/odi-longneck-xl-grips/rp-prod74835

a more sensible length (143mm + lock ons)
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/odi-longneck-bmx-lock-on-bonus-pack/rp-prod11718

I use these (and have done for years) on every bike I own. When ODI stop making them thats the day I stop riding bikes.

philwarren11
    Free Member

I couldnt get on with renthals due to size, i now use ODI Rogues and love them.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Another vote for the Chromag Squarewave XL here. Brilliant grips.

chris_db
    Free Member

Chromag Squarewave. Most comfy grips I ever used.

peanutcracknell
    Free Member

I can’t compare them to renthal as I’ve never tried them- I have large hands too. The sensus swayze get my vote, I run them on all 3 of my bikes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Like Renthal grips but bigger?’ is closed to new replies.