• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by cp.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Like an ipod shuffle, but not Apple
  • cp

Other half loves using her shuffle when running, but battery is getting borked, it’s nigh on impossible to find a compatible charger – usually ends up in the laptop which is a faff… And oh, the pain of itunes…

So – as it’s birthday time next week I’m thinking of replacements. Any thoughts on great alternatives to the shuffle? Ideally with some sort of similar clip to attach to clothing.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Sandisk sansa clip or clipsport.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Something like this?

There are a few similar designs around, can’t vouch for them though. I like the Shuffle as it navigates well without a screen. But the sound wuality was never anything to really shout about, and as per OP I don’t favour iTunes at all. It’s just dinky and works well MTBing, walking etc so I’ll keep it until something better comes along.

*Edit – don’t think that they make the Sansa Clip any longer, but the Clip Jam, Clip Sport, as mentioned, and the Sport+ are available . I know the original Clip was well thought of, not sure if it’s the same sound quality nowadays.

Watching thread with interest

cp

Cheers. I actually came across those shortly after I posted. In took punt on one so hopefully all good!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Like an ipod shuffle, but not Apple’ is closed to new replies.