Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Like a Bronson, but not a Bronson
  • grum
    Free Member

Enjoy the new bike. I’m not sure if have paid that much attention to a Pinkbike article that is mainly discussing fashion/trends. I mean sure if I had unlimited money I’d have shorter travel bikes too, but my Capra can do pretty much anything. I’ve taken it on tame rides with my wife and with the lockout and light-enough weight I still enjoyed it just fine. But then it can also do steep DH tracks and gap jumps etc. That was always the appeal, nothing has hanged in the last year apart from the author of that article and his mates have got bored of riding their big bikes.

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice one.

Adjustable travel is a nice idea.

Yeah you can ride everything on a 160mm rear bike, but it’s always nippier with less travel.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Good choice I love Intense bikes.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Enjoy the new bike. I’m not sure if have paid that much attention to a Pinkbike article that is mainly discussing fashion/trends. I mean sure if I had unlimited money I’d have shorter travel bikes too, but my Capra can do pretty much anything. I’ve taken it on tame rides with my wife and with the lockout and light-enough weight I still enjoyed it just fine. But then it can also do steep DH tracks and gap jumps etc. That was always the appeal, nothing has hanged in the last year apart from the author of that article and his mates have got bored of riding their big bikes.

Yeah I’d kind of forgotten about that it’s mostly a new bike for the sake of having a new one, it’s been a bit barren on the bike front for years and as much as I love my Cove G-Spot I spend more time moaning that it’s too much for they riding I do than shouting how fun it is at BPW or the like, it’s still a very very capable bike on fast stuff, it’s just not such a slog going back up – I think that’s more to do with 5 years difference in design than anything else.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Very very nice 😀

jamj1974

Yes, I like that. Very nice and I think it hits all your requirements! Lovely looking bike.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

hahah you really did ignore everyone’s advice..nice bike btw.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Like a Bronson, but not a Bronson’ is closed to new replies.