Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • lightweight summer baggies?
  • ton

for the fuller figure. anyone

Bigmantrials

I have some Specialized Atlas, bought them as a baggy + liner but I am sure you can get the short on its own. I have the 40 waist, really good fit. I want to pick up some of the enduro shorts next as they are a little more substantial and water resistant.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I got some LG ones from Evans’ not sure how big they go, but the sizes are right for the labels

submarined
    Free Member

My usual vote of TLD Skyline Race..

nedrapier

I get down to TK Maxx at this time of year, trawl through the rails, try on a bunch and buy a few for £15-£25 each.

Got a nice pair of Oakley ones a couple of years ago which get a lot of use on the bike. Casual style, slim-ish fit, light, airy, quick drying fabric.

Got some barbours this year which aren’t light at all, they almost stand up on their own. They should last!

Northwind

The brown Altura Mayhems are a really nice airy material- weirdly, totally different to the other colours. They’re discontinued now but you might still find some

40mpg

The most comfortable ones I’ve found do far for summer use are the Decathlon ones. With their ‘pro’ liners. Cheaper than most others too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘lightweight summer baggies?’ is closed to new replies.