Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Lightweight Elbow pads
  • rhid

I have had a bit of bad luck crashing, the most recent one has left me with 6 stitches in my elbow and its oh s very sore!

I was thinking of getting some light weight elbow pads to wear til I get through this bad patch!

I was thinking of the Fox Enduro ones but it seems like every manufacturer makes something similar these days!

What are people using and how are you finding them? The Raceface Indy ones look promising as they seem to be on sale a lot plus I like the D30 material.

Any suggestions?

chakaping
    Free Member

The key thing for me is that they don’t end up danging on my wrists on the first descent.

These are by far the best I have tried…
    http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ion-e-pact-elbow-pad-1/

Very good protection too.

funkweasel
    Free Member

RaceFace Ambush. Saw me through ‘Ard Rock (fell off on rocks) and came out unscathed.

golo
    Free Member

Enduro magazine did a review of pads a couple of issues ago – its free to read on the web. They rated the IXS Flow. I bought knees and elbows. Both great and live up to the promises.

TheSlider
    Free Member

Check out GFORM. You can wear those all year round. Around £40 but most good ones are. Useful this time of year with it being so overgrown everywhere. You can pull them down to your wrists if you want to. Try doing that to any of the others ! Had mine years and they still look great. Machine washable too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Lightweight Elbow pads’ is closed to new replies.