Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lightweight 29er hardtail frame
  • robbie
    Free Member

Guys I’m on the look out for a hardtail 29er frame, I would like something light that I can run either geared or when the mood takes me single speed! Have considered the on one lurcher as it has swappable drop outs but don’t really like the look of the frame! Can anyone point me in the direction of anything else similar as can’t find too much available with my limited knowledge.
    Cheers for any help

nuke

In typical ‘suggest what you’ve got’, get a Scandal 29er V2 with swapouts. Sub 4lb and very versatile with the swapouts. You’ll have to go secondhand though.

dirtyrider
    Free Member
    inbred853

Salsa El Mariachi here, easily converts from geared to single speed, not to sure about weight, but rides great with rigid forks.

Clink

Voodoo Bizango frame? Alu and cheap, bur great geo and sliding drops so geared or ss. Runs best with 120mm forks. I happen to have 2 for sale (1 new, 1 used) 😉

bikeneil
    Free Member

Kona Raijin?

rhayter

There’s quite a few Yeti Big Top 29r frames knocking about at silly prices. Dropouts available for geared QR, 142×12 and SS.

robbie
    Free Member

Cheers for the suggestions guys I’ll start looking at those 😀

aP
    Free Member

Niner Air 9 carbon would do all the above.
    EBB with a gear hanger & also a single speed drop out.

cyclomonkey
    Free Member

There have been 2011 20″ voodoo bokor frames on ebay recently, totally mislisted but legit, one ended tonight Listed here but there seems to be one a week listed by them. I picked one up for a future build and its fine apart from being matt white in colour

julianwilson
    Free Member

Salsa mamasita (the red one, stillavailable and heavily discounted) with pf30 eccentric bb converter cups from ebay.

latham2104
    Free Member

Selling a Scandal and Reba frame and fork combo if you’re interested.

robbie
    Free Member

Latham pm me the details please
    Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lightweight 29er hardtail frame’ is closed to new replies.