Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lights..sorry..gloworm or luminator?
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hi having been giving the all clear to ride I need to get out and gain some fitness hence the need for lights. Looking for something
    around £100
    Last upto 3 hrs
    Reliable….. I do not want to get eaten by the werewolf as I will be solo riding
    Reasonable light in weight.

Luminator looks good but seen the gloworm on eBay. Any thoughts on best option or alternative.

Thanks

Bregante

I’ve been impressed with this on the two occasions I’ve been able to use it.
    http://www.candb-seen.co.uk/product-3000-lumen-bike-light-kit.html

Yak

Can’t fault the luminator. You’ll get over 3hrs on full too. No werewolf incidents so far with it either. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jam-bo

I’ve had both. I’ve still got the gloworm.

StirlingCrispin

Lumenator is excellent.

Mine’s three years old and never had a problem. And Smudge’s after-sales service is also excellent if you do need help.

PS: If you’re new to night riding consider a helmet lamp too – it really helps. At the least a headtorch for repairs, walking into the woods for a wee etc.

superleggero
    Free Member

I’ve had the Lumenator for a few years now and it’s been a good performer in all weathers.

Decent battery life, good aftersales service and it won’t burn your house down.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Lumenator for me too

shaungero
    Free Member

Lumenator, very happy

grahamt1980

Like Jam bo i have had both and still got the gloworms

andysredmini
    Free Member

The gloworm are amazing and I can’t imagine ever needing anything more from a light. I have had amazing customer service from them and Ison after getting screwed over by crg moto.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lights..sorry..gloworm or luminator?’ is closed to new replies.