• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by br.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Lightish 100-140 travel 20mm forks. Anyone make them?
  • bol

I've got a set of 120-150 2010 Revelation u-turns on my Cotic. They're excellent, but I would like to be able to wind the travel down to 100 sometimes. I don't really fancy the faff of 15mm bolt throughs, as I don't think I can get adapters for my hubs. Any ideas?

peteimpreza

Air or coil.

Air how about 2010 Magura Thor?

takisawa2

454 Pike Airs if such a thing exists. My coils weigh about 5 pound so guessing they might be closer to 4 pound.

geetee1972
    Free Member

You can't get Pike's as an air fork anymore, at least I don't think you can. They needed to diffrentiate the Revelation from the Pike after they upped the travel so they made the former air and the latter coil. You should be able to get a second hand pair though. What hubs do you have?

bol

Thing is, my revs are pretty light despite their travel, and whilst I guess I wouldn't notice aditional weight, it would seem a bit of a pity to have more weight for less travel. The thors might be an option – anyone seen them I'm anything other than white?

br
    Free Member

I've a pair of Thors on my 456, they work well – although I junked the remote lever after a few weeks as I had trouble with the cable.

Not sure about RS's, but I've a pair of talas'd 36's and running with plenty of sag means that they usual run at 80-90mm on the lowest setting – would 32's also work the same way?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lightish 100-140 travel 20mm forks. Anyone make them?’ is closed to new replies.