Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Light, semi-slick 29er tyres – what is there?
  • the-muffin-man

As title!

I'm new to this 29er lark (just ordered my first one!)

Rorschach
    Free Member

May very well be maxxis aspens soon…..if the stars align.But not very many 🙁

tazzymtb

schwalbe furious freds, 320g 2.00 29ers and they just went up with stans first time. The single speed is now silly light and I am going to die if is rains in the slightest 😆

racing ralph 29ers are brilliant and kenda karmas and small blocks are very good as well.

Clink

I ran Racing Ralph on the front all last summer and will do so again – tad expensive though. Currently trying a Crossmark on the rear, no complaints so far. Am intrigued by Aspens though. New Michelin Wild Race'R looks interesting.

For a real selection see here http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_24

Stoner
    Free Member

sb8s arent fast rolling on the road, they are good on hardpack though. There is no centreline but the knobs, little though they are, are in lines across the carcass so Ive found them remarkably draggy on tarmac. Once your on a non-road surface they are great though – loads of grip but fast rolling.

njee20
    Free Member

Furious Freds are awesome, won't last that long, and not too much grip off road, but very very fast!

keavo
    Free Member

nanoraptors, fast and last forever.

rOcKeTdOg

X marks are good, surprisingly proficient in the gloop toot

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Light, semi-slick 29er tyres – what is there?’ is closed to new replies.