Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • light evenings are here (beachride film)
  • coastkid
    Free Member
    stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

very nice vid again. I'm thinking of riding fro Lauder to Yellowcraigs on Sunday if you are about. Anything good to look out for?

coastkid
    Free Member

hi steven, i got the newphews to entertain sunday morning but maybe along beach late PM…,
    if your coming over lammerlaw from carfrae mill you can cut through yester estate from longyester into gifford then the right of way to bolton then from haddington up the trail through the roadside woods of the plantains up the garltons and up to barny mains radio masts,then east down the garltons ridge road to athelstaneford then to kilduff and down to drem, then cut through drem (ww2)airfield to fenton barnes and a half mile by road to dirlton, head to dirlton church-up from the church is some white gates where a tidy trail takes you down to yellowcraigs carpark…i need to buy a garmin! 😮

rOcKeTdOg

great stuff, love the distant wheely

cynic-al
    Free Member

That bike looks fun. Where else do you ride?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I don't do Garmin either, maps for me. I'll check that all out later. Aiming to be at the beach at about 2pm to meet family and friends and eat and drink. Come along and say hello.

coastkid
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

That bike looks fun. Where else do you ride?
    anywhere hard going on a regular bike al!, mostly though the coastline of east lothian though have been over to harris and lewis twice, cheviots was good too…anywhere its wet and nonsticky ie no clay… so soft going peaty ground and soft sand its ideal…
    steven will try to re arrange sunday and maybe set out to meet up..will get back to you

BigDummy
    Free Member

That's a really pleasing film, and I really enjoy watching the Pugsley. There are a couple of bits where you really do watch you riding and think the Pug's got to be the difference between riding it and floundering all over the place. Beautiful, beautiful piece of coast too and a gorgeous evening. 🙂

coastkid
    Free Member

thanks BD!,yes our coastline is stunning and seems underused by locals!, which im happy about… i reckon its time we could buy a enomorph clearance longtail…for me-it would be for hauling firewood off the beach 😮

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘light evenings are here (beachride film)’ is closed to new replies.