Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Light Bicycles rims / wheels
  • droppinneutron
    Free Member

Right – need to stop messing about and spend some money on a proper upgrade.

I am thinking wheels and fancy some carbon rims with a nice wide internal width so are these LB things any good and where do i get some built onto my hope hubs. Cant seem to find much info on the inter web about them…

z1ppy

Troll! :mrgreen:

I’ve only just got a set of their rims, seem very good on a quick test ride and am left wondering if I really want to put my old wheels back on (LB rims/wheels for a new bike build).
    I bought mine via there ebay.com shop, as they were slightly cheaper than there website (no paypal tax charge) and the import duty charges were low, as the marked parcel value was maybe a little lower than the actual value ..ahem…

droppinneutron
    Free Member

ebay shop …. will check it out

njee20
    Free Member

I bought from the website direct, ebay just seems extra faff. Excellent. But there’s the monster thread with all that in

Tracey

Going to throw a curve ball in here. I have a set built onto hope pro 2 hubs and they are excellent. Built up by 18 Bikes. Bought a set of the Superstar carbon AMs for Abigale in their flash sale. They have got them on offer again with a further 20% off. They are worth a punt at that price.

mikeep
    Free Member

Just done it, just do it!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Light Bicycles rims / wheels’ is closed to new replies.