Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lift share to Megavalanche from Manchester (or somewhere on the way)
  • selaciosa
    Free Member

Mate I was going with can’t make it now – anyone looking for a way to get down and fancy sharing costs!?

Leaving Sat 6th arriving Sun 7th
    Then looking at getting back up to Manchester for evening of Monday 15th

Ta!

samdale007
    Free Member

Hi mate,

The person I was going with has also just dropped out. I am planning on same dates as you and I live near Oxford.
    I have booked the ferry for my small van which is quite economical (VW Caddy).
    Are you camping?

Cheers

Sam

samdale007
    Free Member

Hello again.
    I could look into cancelling ferry for me. Have you already booked? Are you going on your own? I’m on route from Manchester to Dover, just 1 mile from j10 m40. Or you could leave your vehicle at mine which would be safe. Have you done mega before?
    Cheers

selaciosa
    Free Member

Hi Sam,

Only just checked back on this. My plans may have changed slightly – I could be staying down there an extra week in Morzine. Thanks for getting back to me though. If my plans do revert to just staying just 1 week I’ll let you know.

Cheers though!

samdale007
    Free Member

No problem, thanks for the reply.

Cheers

Sam

gazlowe
    Free Member

Im having the same dilemma and live 20 mins away from Manchester,is anyone still looking to car share?

samdale007
    Free Member

Hi Gaz,

I still have a space. You could drive down to me and we could go from there. What do you think?
    A mate has offered to come with me but he doesn’t do any mountain biking.

Cheers

Sam

gazlowe
    Free Member

Hi Sam, what dates are you thinking of and are you camping?
    My email is gazlowe07@yahoo.co.uk, prob a bit easier to communicate.

gazlowe
    Free Member

Sorry just seen the dates, are these still set, I was hoping to arrive on the 9th and leave on the 15th, due to time off work family etc.

Let me know bud, be great to sort something out.

Gazza.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lift share to Megavalanche from Manchester (or somewhere on the way)’ is closed to new replies.