Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Lift Incredularity
  • Karinofnine

They have travelators in Tesco in Selsden and Orpington – and Asda in Brighton. If you push slowly you can make the trolley go a bit. I tried lifting the back two wheels off the metal last week and the trolley did move a bit, next time I'm going to try lifting the front wheels off, then each side in pairs in turn. I think it probably looks a bit odd to the other shoppers, but no worse than when I am on tiptoe peering in through lift windows or running along the platform at Finsbury Park excitedly muttering "There's a steam engine! A steam engine! A STEAM ENGINE", and then when my train came, getting on it and saying to a man "I'm so sorry but I really need to stand there – there's a steam engine on the other track". The man moved – funny, seemed glad to be away from me.

JulianA
    Free Member

I'm glad that travelators are becoming more prevalent. I shall have to try lifting the wheels again. Let me know how your experiements go.

You always have to try to get the best view possible of steam engines – I thought everyone knew that!

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Lift Incredularity’ is closed to new replies.