Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Life proof V Griffin iphone case
  • matthewmountain
    Free Member

Which is best and why? One reason why i’d like an iphone is the range of protective cases that seem to be available.

Are there any other cases to consider? I need it to be waterproof ish and shock proof ish.

The life proof looks good so far, but if the case is fitted will it still fit into my ipod dock?

Thanks
    MM

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Otterbox Commuter. Under £20 most places now, WILL protect phone if dropped and it’s not got a silly flap over the screen getting in the way.

That said, as an iPhone user, the choice of cases isn’t the best way to decide which phone to buy! 🙂

mikertroid
    Free Member

I have both. I’d be happy to sell you my old Griffin case as I use the Lifeproof one all the time! That’ll answer your question!

The lifeproof is much slimmer and you get better access to the edges of the screen. The griffin might well offer more rubber for shock protection but it has an annoying exposed home button which forever gets depressed in your pocket; you’ll forever be hearing the voice control kick into action!

wwaswas

if the case is fitted will it still fit into my ipod dock

I doubt it – the socket is fairly recessed inside the cable. The old style cable ends won’t fit, either.

I really like my lifeproof case – slim enough to leav on all the time which means if I get caught out in the rain even in town the phone is protected in my jeans pocket.

avdave2

it has an annoying exposed home button which forever gets depressed in your pocket; you’ll forever be hearing the voice control kick into action!

Well it’s nice to know I’m not the only one who is driven mad by this “feature” However it does a good job of protecting the phone and was only around £16 on Amazon.

mulacs

Lifeproof. Best case I’ve ever had. Never comes off, phone looks and feels great with it on.
    Highly highly recommended.

As for dock, try this adapter jobby

Good prices of cases from them too, and get the bike mount while your at it.

BOOOOOOOM 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Life proof V Griffin iphone case’ is closed to new replies.