• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by julzm.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Life is good.
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

The media especially seem keen to paint a picture of modern life as a waking nightmare of division, fear, and potential disaster. I really like life, seems to me that I’ve all sorts of stuff to be happy about but I’m constantly bombarded with images and information that seem designed to bring me down. As it’s Friday what are your top three things to be thankful for.
    I’ve got bacon, beer and boobs and that’s just three B’s.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Family, friends and er, well beer, I suppose.

slowoldman

Shelter, Food (and drink), Companions (of various sorts).

prawny

I went for a ride over Cannock Chase this morning before work – TICK!

I went for a nice couple of posh beers at lunch – TICK!

I’ll be watching a nice film with some more booze and the love of my life later this evening – HAPPY DAYS!!!!

Plus loads of other things that I’m well lucky to have.
    I’m always skint, but I’m better off than many others over seas and probably most of bristol 😛 😈

bearnecessities

I’ve got bacon, beer and therefore, boobs

stevied
    Free Member

Family, friends and froing myself around on the bike

Suggsey
    Free Member

I can ride at my leisure, have no debts any more and a wife that loves me. 🙂
    I could let all the stuff that’s still wrong in my life and that of my family get me down but hey the first three good things always win through!

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

After recent posts on here…my health, my family and a soon to be received bonus and therefore naturally, bike purchase.

Thanks for the reminding me of the proper stuff and not the superfluous crap we all get caught up in.

Spud

My wife
    My son
    My daughter

Nothing else matters, brought home hard since my wife has been treated for breast cancer since the January.

zippykona

I’ve got to dog sit tomorrow and a day on the south downs has got me genuinely excited.
    Won’t be able to sleep tonight!

hatter

The Missus & our little nipper, who just gets funnier every day.

Being lucky enough to live in a part of the world that is really quite packed with bucolic goodness when it wants to be but still only 25 minutes from central London.

Living in an era when every conceivable kind of music is just a few clicks away whilst working at a job where I can wear headphones at work.

Yeah there are always challenges, but life ain’t that bad really.

yunki
    Free Member

Bass, Booty and Blunts

racefaceec90

visiting this forum for starters 😉

listening to cocteau twins atm

will be getting a new guitar from a gent called jookychap for nowt on tuesday (he builds guitars) still cannot believe it 😀

the-muffin-man

I got a 1k wage rise this week!

binners

After a hunt around I just sourced some brand new BBS split-rim alloys for Mrs Binners beloved Polo GTi, as her original ones were looking really pitted and tatty. She’s had them fitted this afternoon and is absolutely made up, as apparently it looks brilliant with its new boots! She’s just shoved a chilli in the slow cooker, then we’re going to the pub as soon as I’ve finished

My newly rebuilt P7 is leaning against the dining room table, and I have some of the best trails in the country straight out of my front door. Thats tomorrow sorted!

The kids are having their mates round tomorrow night for a fancy dress eurovision party

I’m a seriously contented little thing at the moment. Life is ace! 😀

rusty90
    Free Member

I’ve got some super duper new road tyres to try out
    It’s not raining
    I finish work in an hour …

tenfoot

Mrs tenfoot is away for the weekend, my new wheels have just been delivered, and I’ll be putting them on the bike in the lounge, tonight, whilst sipping hoegaarden.

earl_brutus

Riding to the pub with the missus on our new road bikes this eve
    A Trip to Vietnam on Tuesday
    A Springer Spaniel to walk in 20 minutes
    Happy days

julzm
    Free Member

Got a fantastic OH who shares my life and loves
    My son has turned out great.

Got no debts, enough to live on and a life full of bikes and fun.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Life is good.’ is closed to new replies.