Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Life Below Zero…………….anyone??
  • SiB
    Free Member

I cant believe that I am the only person who religiously watches this programme? Everyone I ask has never heard of it let alone watch it!

Survival in the cold wild – surely a dream of a lot of STWers…..??

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

to much of dramatic music when they switch locations – and the lady who lives in Kavik… 🙄

kayak23

What side?

ElShalimo

It would be a much better programme if they didn’t fall into the usual format of stopping for an advert at a moment of potential jeopardy, then replay that lead-up again, then the jeopardy simply disappears .. cos he flushed the loo, or closed the door so the bear couldn’t attack etc etc.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I do. Bits are quite good but I agree that, like lots of these American reality programmes, that there is too much repetition and build up. Some of the characters are weird, some I can relate to.

mattyfez

I didn’t realise it was still going, I really like it, but as above, that format is tiresome with the recaps, it’s a lazy way of getting more length out of limited quality material maybe?

There’s another series about gold mining that’s exactly the same format… Does spoil it a bit.

Also the ‘Comming up next’… We don’t need to be told what’s coming up next, just show us!

SiB
    Free Member

digital channel 42 Travel Channel 10pm weekdays

Susan at Kavik – “what would Susie do?” ……..a phrase i find myself using a lot these days, nobody knows what im talking about!

sweepy
    Free Member

I like it. It’s one of the only Alaska shows where the people seem not to be completely BSM.

That Sue is a bit odd but she’s hard as nails, and don’t tell the Mrs but i’m a bit sweet on Agnes Hailstone.

alric
    Free Member

I avoid it, havent had to watch it yet.Just not interested, especially with all the adverts, that kills it for me.
    I hate adverts. Since when did real people need adverts? except to get another beer
    I prefer the jungle programs

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Survival in the cold wild – surely a dream of a lot of STWers…..??

Not this STWer. I really don’t know why people choose to live in an ice box where summer is 2 months plagued by flies if you’re lucky. I reckon most of the people living there either have problems fitting into normal society or just want to be different. On second thoughts maybe like a lot of STWers.

Southern California average temp 21°C for me every time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Life Below Zero…………….anyone??’ is closed to new replies.