Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Life after Breaking Bad
  • RustyNissanPrairie

Did the whole of Breaking Bad recently and now stuck watching repeats of Grand Designs…..any recommendations-apart from period drama Downton Abbey style stuff.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Homeland?

loddrik
    Free Member

My post breaking bad world is now The Walking Dead and re watching The Wire. Will probably give Southland a go after this.

j3ffo
    Free Member

Not quite the same but we are currently working our way through ‘Suits’ – would recommend

peterfile
    Free Member

hahaah 🙂 I was just about to suggest it was at least a few days since the last time we did this

olddog

Vikings on Amazon prime is fun – but you do need Amazon prime unfortunately…

Cougar

Person of Interest is scratching an itch for me currently. Takes a while to get going, but I’m really enjoying it now.

Controversially perhaps, now that everyone’s stopped watching it Agents of SHIELD has suddenly got awesome over the last couple of episodes.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Vikings is bloody ace!! Just working my way through it.

The Bible believe it or not is rather good too.

Homeland, The Wire, The Shield, The Following (other things beginning with “The”)

footflaps

Try Under The Dome as it stars Hank. We’ve also just watched House of Cards Seasons 1 & 2 which is excellent (on a par with BB).

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Hannibal is the best thing on by far.

samuri
    Free Member

House of cards is excellent.

Pigface
    Free Member

True Detective was really good only 8 episodes but it will tide you over

carbonfiend
    Free Member

Yeah true detective awesome

cobrakai

Me and the wife are working our way through breaking bad at the moment. Just started season 5.

We work shifts so I’ve been working my way through sons of anarchy on love film on my own.

Once it’s by, I’ve got the wire to work trhough.

toys19
    Free Member

J.U.S.T.I.F.I.E.D

nicko74

The League for comedy – very funny
    Game of Thrones for gripping narrative, good writing, and some serious T&A
    House of Cards is worth a look

tacopowell
    Free Member

+1 Justified.

Game of Thrones

Sons of Anarchy

Walking Dead

Orange is the New Black (Netflix only but of course be downloaded via other methods :wink:)

or
    You could watch Breaking Bad all over again?!
    Best TV ever.

firestarter
    Free Member

Spiral on netflix is a great french police show

Dolcered

Sons of anarchy is our new breaking bad. Daft in places but watchable enough. Can’t argue with a wee guy from byker grove.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

House of Cards

cobrakai

Some of the writing in SOA is baaaaad. The Belfast stuff nearly made me give up, but it got goooooood again.

ahwiles
    Free Member

one of the reasons why Breaking Bad is so good is that it’s a complete story, with a beginning, a middle, and (most importantly) an end.

too many series go on, and on, and on, for season after season. I’m not taking on another series until i know it’s been wrapped up.

(having said that, house of cards is very good, they’re still filming, but I trust Frank to bring me a ‘conclusion’…)

RustyNissanPrairie

one of the reasons why Breaking Bad is so good is that it’s a complete story, with a beginning, a middle, and (most importantly) an end.

too many series go on, and on, and on, for season after season. I’m not taking on another series until i know it’s been wrapped up.

(having said that, house of cards is very good, they’re still filming, but I trust Frank to bring me a ‘conclusion’…)

this+1, didnt feel like it was being stretched out so they could recoop their failed pilot costs like Lost did.

Looking for complete series for this reason

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Life after Breaking Bad’ is closed to new replies.