Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lidl SPD Shoes (caution, caipirinha content)
  • BigJohn

I picked up a pair on Saturday for £18, fitted my Time cleats and had a splendid ride with them yesterday.

Worth getting a pair, even if just for emergencies. A nice stiff sole, they will be just right for walking up the steep singletrack sections of the Cannock Chase XC course.

Oh, I went to Lidl because they’ve got Cachaca at £13 a bottle. Not quite as good as Sagatiba, but makes a fine Caipirinha.

takisawa2

I picked some up also.
    The shoes, not the Cachaca.
    Dont know what that is.
    Or Sagatiba.
    Or Caipirinha.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Caipirinha is deliciously lethal. MMmmm Limes!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

my housemate used to bring cachasa back from brazil in lemonade bottles Lethal stuff!

Steep climbs at cannock chase? Am I thinking of the same place? Undulating would be an overstatement.

Shack
    Free Member

I got a pair last year, but they only lasted 6 months and I was using them as a back up pair. The cleat plate pulled out through the sole, trying the Aldi ones now.

juan
    Free Member

Caipirinha is deliciously lethal. MMmmm Limes!

I know a private beach along cannes where apparently the caipirinha are delicious 😉

Ratty
    Free Member

I had a pair do the same as Shack, cleate plate tore out the bottom. Mine lasted nearly a year tho’.

Shame ‘cos they were the best fitting shoes I’d had.

My Aldi ones lasted twice as long – would buy them again.

vd

Lidl ones – cleat plate tore through in about 6 weeks last year in the middle of a ride. There’s cheap……..

shinsplints

Oh, I went to Lidl because they’ve got Cachaca at £13 a bottle. Not quite as good as Sagatiba, but makes a fine Caipirinha.

Translation into like proper English & that please 😀

BigJohn

Lidl – it’s a shop that sells stuff cheap. Stuff like Cahaca.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lidl SPD Shoes (caution, caipirinha content)’ is closed to new replies.